INTESOL South Africa is part of the INTESOL Worldwide Group of Accredited Course Providers, and as such we are proud to deliver the accredited Certificate in TESOL with Teaching Practice accredited by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals). You can rest assured INTESOL is committed to providing TESOL training of the highest standard to prepare you for your teaching career in Latin America and around the globe.
When you choose INTESOL YOU CHOOSE:
- A TESOL Certification that is recognised worldwide.
- To study in a professional language school in beautiful Jeffrey’s Bay
- Small group sizes and personalised attention.
- An experienced team of TESOL staff that will support you throughout your stay.
- Friendly staff who will assist you with everything you need to know (e.g. information about visas and work permits, insurance, English-speaking doctor, getting around in the city, things to bring etc)
- Job search assistance
INTESOL Worldwide was founded in the UK in 1993 in the belief that anyone possessing the passion to teach, the skills to express themselves clearly, and the desire to make a difference in the lives of others should be given the opportunity and encouragement to gain a professional certification in TESOL.
Today, INTESOL has accumulated over 22 years of quality course provision, and a proven track record as a renowned and respected accredited TESOL course provider.
INTESOL Worldwide is proudly defining excellence in TESOL training through it’s Group of Accredited Course Providers, of which INTESOL Nicaragua is a valued member.
You can rest assured that when you study with INTESOL you are studying with an institute that meets the highest standards in TESOL training and recognition.